Tuesday, August 8, 2017

The Martinez Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I've loved being able to photograph a few of these adorable folks a couple of times now.  When Melissa asked to do a session with some of her extended family, I was so excited!  These are just such good, kind, loving, fun people and that combination makes for the best pictures!

I had a blast on this lovely evening with this crew.  Here is a sneak peek of their session!











I could photograph Perla all day every day!  She is a DOLL!






Thank you so much for putting your trust in me to capture these memories for you!  It was such a pleasure to meet those of you I hadn't met yet and to photograph those of you again that I have already met. :)  I can't wait for you to see all of your images!

No comments:

Post a Comment