Monday, August 14, 2017

The Featherstone Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This was a fun crew to photograph!  My camera loved them and they were so laid back and photogenic!  The kids were perfectly behaved and adorable and the evening was gorgeous.  I couldn't have asked for much more!

I can't complain about getting to photograph freckles, sparkling eyes, giggle, missing teeth and just pure love.  The love in this family was so evident and beautiful and I am honored to have been ask to document it for them all!

Introducing The Featherstone Family...






















This is just a tiny snippet of all of the gorgeousness I was able to capture on this lovely evening.  I can't wait for you to see all of the images!  Thank you for asking me to document these memories for you.  You make a beautiful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment