Friday, December 2, 2016

Clearie ~ 10 Days New - Quad Cities Newborn Photographer

Some parents try so hard and wait so long for their babies and I have a heart for those parents as I went through the exact same thing to grow my family!  I adored meeting this family and their sweet little miracle, Clearie.  She is perfection and their love for her is something that has been in their hearts for years and you can just see it bursting out of them now that she is finally in their arms!














The WHOLE family is in love with their new addition...even her fur siblings!



It was such a huge honor to photograph you all and meet you!  I could have snuggled your beautiful baby all day, but it is obvious you've got that under control! :)  Thank you for putting your trust in me to capture this special time for you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment