Monday, October 31, 2016

Brenna ~ Class of 2017 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

Brenna is the sweetest girl and so beautiful!

I had the pleasure of meeting her when I photographed her extended family this summer and so I was thrilled when her mother contacted me to do her Senior Portraits this fall!






We had the most beautiful afternoon and got to have such a gorgeous fall backdrop!






It's clear that Brenna cannot take a bad picture!




Not only is Brenna sweet and beautiful, but she is a great tennis player and so I got to do some fun tennis shots of her as well!





Thank you, Brenna for putting your trust in me to photograph you as you complete this chapter of your life and move on to the next!  Best wishes to you as you graduate and begin your next journey...I know you will be successful in all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment