Saturday, February 13, 2016

Hudson and Grayson - Quad Cities Children Photographer

There are several clients that I have that I get to photograph each year.  It always means so much to have clients come back year after year.  This family, though...not only have I done family pictures for them several times, but I was at the births and captured those first special moments of BOTH of these boys.  In fact, Hudson was my first birth session and the reason I fell in love with birth photography!




I can't believe this gorgeous child is TWO!  He is the epitome of a busy two year old...and so unbelievably adorable!




And Grayson is 3 months!  I feel like it was just yesterday that his mommy told me she was in labor and I headed to the hospital to capture his birthday!  I can't even handle the cuteness!




This is one blessed mama!  It was a session for just the boys, but I had to capture a few with mommy...



Hudson adores his baby brother, Grayson.  These two are going to be best friends for life!  Not a whole lot of things that are sweeter than brotherly love...


Thank you so much again for having me photograph your boys!  I adore having them in front of my camera and watching them grow and change from month to month!

No comments:

Post a Comment