Sunday, January 31, 2016

Avalyn is ONE - Quad Cities Child Photographer

I was thrilled when the Steger Family contacted me to photograph Avalyn for her 1st birthday!  I had the pleasure of photographing her and her family this fall and they are super easy to photograph and just great people!  I mean...how beautiful are they?!?!!!



1 is a hard age to photograph a child, but Avalyn was EASY!  She is such a smiley little girl!

Her parents adore her... 



We were so lucky that we had her session scheduled on such a beautiful day!  Who would have thought we would be able to go outside for pictures in late January?!  Amazing!


I have to say...this girl has style!




What a sweet and beautiful almost one year old!




Since she is turning one in less than 2 weeks, she got to try cake for the first time!





Like with most 1 year old babies, she was a little apprehensive about the cake, but she managed to get a taste or two!


It was such a pleasure to spend some time with this beautiful girl and her parents again!  I love seeing my littlest clients as they grow and change!  Thank you Steger Family for spending some time with me on your Saturday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment