Friday, November 13, 2015

The Patterson Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

Let's just jump right in with the perfection that was this family's photo shoot, why don't we?!

Seriously...LOVE...


Perfect fall day...perfectly styled family...gorgeous people inside and out...


I love every single image from this session!



Elle and Easton are to die for...my camera loves them...and I am quite the fan of them myself too!



Gorgeous Elle...



Adorable Easton...



Some Daddy and Mommy Love...



We couldn't have a session without having some fun, right?!



This session pretty much ended up being the epitome of what I want from a session...a wonderful mix of candids, true life, love, joy and picture perfect all wrapped into all of the images!


Thank you, Patterson Family for a wonderful session...I love capturing your beautiful family in pictures!  I can't wait for you to see all of the images...I love them all so much, I was tempted to share them all on this post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment