Friday, November 13, 2015

Ally {Class of 2016} - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

This girl...she was a dream.  She was a natural in front of the camera and a blast to photograph!

We just wandered around downtown Davenport and laughed and chatted while I snapped some pictures...it didn't feel anything like work!  I could photograph Ally every day!






She is such a gorgeous girl...super photogenic!





I love so many of the real moments I captured...she was full of joy and laughter and I just couldn't stop snapping pictures!


Musical theater is her passion...she belongs on stage!



I have a good feeling she is going to go far...maybe someday she'll be famous and I can say, "I took her Senior Pictures before she was a star!"



She can do it all you guys...sing, act, dance...


...and she's an athlete!



It was so awesome to meet you, Ally!  I can't wait to hear about all that you accomplish in the years to come!  Best wishes to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment