Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Brody - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

Taking Senior Portraits is a fun change of pace for me, but I have to be honest, photographing Senior boys can be a bit challenging.  It's not typical that a teenage boy loves getting his picture taken, or feels comfortable in front of the camera.  So I always go into my senior portrait sessions of boys with a little extra energy to add to the usually irritated subject. ;)

Brody was different, he was just good in front of the camera.  I can't say he was loving getting his pictures taken, but he never complained!  My camera loved him!


And he had a guitar...I mean c'mon!




He chose one of my favorite locations to shoot in too!





This kid is just an all around great kid.  Super nice, talented, easy going and handsome to boot!

I am sure his future is bright and I was honored to get to photograph him to commemorate his Senior year!


Thanks, Brody for putting up with me and being so laid back and willing to do whatever I asked!  Best wishes to you on your senior year and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment