Thursday, April 10, 2014

Patrick - Quad Cities Children Photographer

 I was so excited when I finally got to photograph Patrick for his 1 year portraits!  We had t reschedule several times due to the winter dragging on much longer than we expected it would!

He was definitely worth the wait!!!

He may only be one, but he is a professional walker...he started walking at 8 months!
He's a prodigy, I tell ya! :)
We walked all over the place and he pointed in awe at all of the trucks, the ducks, and anything else exciting.

And he is serious.  He never whined or cried, but he only handed out a few fleeting smiles.  He doesn't have to smile for my camera to love him though...those eyes, those cheeks, that face.  Eek!



When he did hand out a smile, I was ready to capture it!

He mostly just loved toddling around the park being a 1  year old...amazed at everything, interested in showing his mama all that he saw and exploring.  It was a fun session and I welcomed the leisure time I got to spend with this adorable boy and his mommy in the park.


And my favorite shots...the Mommy Love shots!
LOVE...


Thank you, Jelene for allowing me to photograph your beautiful boy!  It was so great to finally meet the both of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment