Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Turnis Family - Quad City Family Photographer

 I have been looking forward to photographing the Turnis Family for a while now.  We have tried to coordinate a session before, but it never worked out.  I was thrilled that we could make it happen this weekend!

I was introduced to this family a couple of years ago because of our both having children who deal with Kidney Disease.  They are so amazing and strong and inspiring!

And it's because of these two...so strong and loving and a great foundation to their wonderful family.  It is clear why their kids are so amazing!


Kara is the oldest...and obviously a gorgeous girl!
Her beauty runs deep though...so sweet and loving on the inside to match her beauty on the outside.


Nick was a ham...which made him pretty amazing in front of my lens!  He was super fun to photograph and though he acted like he wasn't having fun...I know he was! ;)


And the baby...Christopher...so much to say about this handsome dude.  He is just an amazing kid.  Plain and simple.


I did manage to get a few nice images between the silly and fun ones!



And one "must have" shot was the one of Christopher with his beads.  He has a very long strand of beads...each represents a medical procedure or test he has endured.  Christopher is so inspiring and full of strength and determination.  He has endured more than any child, or adult should ever have to.  He is amazing.


And I enjoy photographing boys...maybe because I have boys of my own.  And these two...they were all boy! :)
Brotherly love at it's best...


The girls gotta stick together!  Love this mother/daughter shot!


We had a lot of bunny ear action with these two!  I couldn't help but share one of them acting "real"...so here it is!


An amazing family indeed!


Thank you all for being so much fun to photograph!  I am so thrilled that it finally worked out!  Hoping this isn't the last time I get to have your family in front of my lens.  I know you said you hadn't had family pictures in the last 7 years...I hope you will enjoy these for years to come, but maybe we can update them a bit sooner this time! ;)  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment