Friday, August 2, 2013

Super Hero Fun - Quad Cities Children's Photographer

Oh my...can everyone just dress their kids up in costume for photo sessions?!

After doing this with my family for pictures, I really wanted to be behind the camera for a session like this.  Luckily, my super awesome chiropractor has 3 boys too and is a super fun mommy!  She was totally game...and so were her boys!

It helped so much that they are 3 of some of the most gorgeous little boys I've ever laid eyes on!

It was SO FUN!  I mean, kids are a blast to photograph anytime...put them in costumes that they love and tell them to run around like super heroes...you just can't have much more fun in a photo session than that!

Evan makes the most perfect Superman!  He actually looks like Superman...for reals.  And he's a SUPER kid...so sweet!




And yes, he was faster than a speeding bullet!
:)


And Alex...ya, he's actually THAT cute!

The hair, the eyes, the whole package...this is the most adorable Spiderman I have EVER seen!
He was the one that loved the camera the most.  And I must say, my camera loved him quite a bit too!




Good thing we have him to protect Davenport, IA!


The baby...Nicholas.
Yup...you'd think that all of the cuteness in this family's genes would have been used up with the 2 older boys...oh no, this one I could steal.

POW...



A photographer's dream...yes he is.


The "big" boys...they've got a big job to do to show their little brother just what it means to be a super hero.


I'd say they're up for the challenge...


What a blast we had!
Thanks boys for running around with me and showing me all your amazing super powers!  I can sleep well at night just knowing you're here to protect our city! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment