Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A New Look - Quad Cities Photographer

Have you noticed?! :)
I have a new watermark for my images. It needed a bit of a spruce up and I felt the need for something more simple. I may be craving simplicity in my life these days with all of the chaos that is going on!
That being said, we have gone through some wonderful personal changes in our family life which has caused me to feel the need to take a break from Jennie Peakin Photography for the next several months. It was decided in my head that Jennie Peakin Photography would 'close up shop' for the spring and possibly the summer as well. In my heart though, I just couldn't do it. I love this gig way too much!
So I devised a plan. I will have LIMITED openings throughout the next several months. I will make a schedule for myself a month or two out and email it to anyone who emails me requesting a session. I will book on a first come, first serve basis. If you don't get one of my openings or none of them work for you, I will email out the next schedule I create. I have a feeling this is how I will need to do things for the next several months.
Also, my price structure has changed a bit as well. I have a price list that I am happy to email to you if you are considering a session. Please don't hesitate to shoot me an email with any questions you may have!
I am so excited to get back behind the camera on a more regular basis - hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Excited to get that new watermark on some cutie-patutie pictures of Abby and Tyler. Once your life has calmed a little, let me know...

    ReplyDelete