Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blondies: Quad Cities Family Photographer

Yet another group of amazing (and beautiful!) people got to spend a little time in front of my lens last weekend. I've never seen so much blonde hair in one place in my life! ;)

I know this couple through some great friends of mine, but hadn't had the pleasure of meeting each of their children. And it truly was a pleasure!



I mean, c'mon people...how much more beautiful could these 3 get?! I can't imagine what the future holds for their mommy and daddy! ;)



And then I got to photograph these 3 little girls' cousin, aunt and uncle!

At 2 years old, this little stud was a trooper! He was busy, that's for sure, but he let me and his cousins drag him all over the place and plop him down wherever we pleased!



I am a huge fan of a serious shot.



No worries...he wasn't serious the whole time! With some lovin' from his smitten parents, the smiles were plentiful!



I have to say, getting an image of 4 kids ages 9, 6, 3 and (almost) 2 was not the easiest task in the world. I'm not going to lie! Fun...but not easy. :)



I'm not saying I doubted that I'd be able to...I just knew it would take some work. In all honesty, it didn't take THAT much work at all!


Thanks Carter, Kaalyn, Myla and Lillie for being such gorgeous, cooperative subjects!



And thanks Mollie, Karl, Stephanie and Jordan for making such gorgeous, cooperative subjects (and being so gorgeous and cooperative yourselves!) for me to photograph!

It was so much fun spending a little time with your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment