Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Daniel : Quad Cities Children Photographer

It could have been a miserable morning for a photoshoot. Then I met Daniel. He made me instantly forget about the heat with one smile and flash of those gorgeous eyes. How is it that I have the best clients ever?! I mean, I say it time and time again...pretty much after EVERY photoshoot. 3 can be a tough age to photograph, but with this sweetie in front of the lens, I hardly had to work for a smile or an adorable glance.

So I will say it again...EASY PEASY!










Ha. I love this little mischievious look...LOVE IT!







And the token "Mommy Love" pictures...I can't get enough of them. Really, there just isn't a whole lot that's more beautiful than a mommy with her child.



And I had the pleasure of even getting some shots with Grandma!



Sometimes it's hard not to post 35 pictures on a "Sneak Peek", but I try to hold back and let some of my favorites be a surprise. ;)

Daniel, I hope you have a HAPPY HAPPY 3rd Birthday! You are such an exceptional (almost) 3 year old and I look forward to seeing you again!

Adria, thank you for being such a trooper running around the park with me in this heat! It was great to finally meet you! Can't wait for you to see the rest of the session!

No comments:

Post a Comment