Sunday, October 10, 2010

Beauty : Quad City Family Photographer

Beauty.
I can't think of a better way to describe this family inside and out.
Love them.
Tammie is my "cousin-in-law"...is there such a thing? :)
And I am sorry, but I cannot help but be just a little bit (okay, a lot) jealous of the beauty of the property they live on.
All of these pictures were taken right out behind their house.
Beauty.

They do this thing called the family hug.
I captured it here, and what is the one word that comes to mind when you see this image (aside from LOVE)?
Beauty.

Introducing, Sophia.
Wow, what a beauty!!!


And you have got to be kidding me.
I mean, this little man, Oliver is STUNNING!
If boys could be beautiful (and I think they can!!!), that is how I would describe him!


These two make some seriously beautiful babies!!!

This was a last minute photo session and on the beautiful day that we had today, I cannot think of a more perfect way to capture beauty than with images of this family.
Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment