Friday, May 10, 2024

Blair - Class of 2024 - Senior Portrait Photographer


Blair was so fun to photograph!  He may not have originally wanted to do Senior Portraits, but I'm SO GLAD his mom convinced him and I don't think it was too bad for him afterall.  He was great in front of my lens and was also so much fun to just chat with and wander around downtown.  He was the perfect session for me to jump back into doing pictures after I had a few months off.

Check out all of his sneaks below!





















 Blair, what an exciting time for you as you complete this stage of your life and go on to pursue your dreams!  You are incredible inside and out and I will photograph you anytime.  You have such a bright future ahead of you and I wish you only the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment