Monday, September 25, 2023

The Leone Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This is my only family who has a standing appointment every year on Labor Day.  They don't even have to schedule.  A couple of months ago, Emily emailed asking if they could still get in on Labor Day like usual and I was like, "I've had you down for that date since the day after Labor Day last year!". :)
This year though, we had an emergency just a couple of hours before their session and I had to cancel as I was driving to the ER in Iowa City.  I felt terrible, but the Leone Family was beyond understanding and kind.  We had the perfect weather for our reschedule date which I am so grateful for!

Check out their sneaks below!






















As usual, my cheeks hurt from smiling so much while going through your images!  I can't wait for you to see them all!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment