Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Reno - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

Well, this session turned into 2 because of a surprise rain shower that just wouldn't stop...then everything was sopping wet, so we scheduled round 2 and the weather was perfection!  I feel like Reno would have preferred to just get it done, but he never complained and my camera loved him so I wasn't mad that I got to have him in front of it twice! :)

Here are the sneaks from his TWO sessions below!




















 Thank you so much for being so understanding about having to do 2 sessions and making my job so easy!  You were truly so fun to work with and I have a feeling that your favorite part of the session and my favorite part was the same...the football shots! :)  I can't wait for you to see your whole gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment