Friday, October 15, 2021

Colten - Class of 2022 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

This session was so much fun.  I love getting together with Seniors and learning about their dreams and aspirations.  I also love meeting their parents that attend the sessions.  Lots of time, it just feels like social hour.  I've met so many incredible Seniors over the years and some amazing parents too.  This session was no different...I had so much fun with Colten and Sheila!  He is so kind, smart, driven and photogenic to boot!

Here are a few of Colten's sneaks!














 It was such a pleasure to meet the both of you and learn of your future plans!  As soon as you said the University of Iowa, I knew we'd get along!  Ha.  :)  I wish you the best in the next chapter of your life at Iowa!

No comments:

Post a Comment