Monday, August 9, 2021

Nalani - Class of 2022 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

I literally have 100's of pictures of this sweet niece of mine!  I love her.  To know her is to love her.  She is truly the sweetest girl and so beautiful inside and out.  I was thrilled to photograph her in Arizona and then she humored me and let me do another FULL senior session back here in Iowa.  I might even have to talk her into another...doubt she'll bite though!  Ha.

I am happy I got some pictures of her with her bestie/cousin Macy as well (her blog post of sneaks is to come!) because their relationship is so special.  Born only 1 day apart, they have been bonded since the beginning!  I have an astronomical amount of sneaks in this post because this beauty is my niece and I love her and I can do whatever I want! Ha.

So check out her sneaks below!






































 This is just a TINY snippet of Lani's portraits.  I can't wait for you to see them all, Lani!  Love you more than I could ever put into words!

No comments:

Post a Comment