Monday, October 12, 2020

Ceely - Class of 2021 - Quad Cities Senior Photographer

Time and time again, the most gorgeous seniors stand in front of my lens.  I just don't know how I get so lucky!  I loved photographing Ceely's older sister, Madeline a few years ago for her Senior Portraits and Ceely was just as amazing!  I even got to see Madeline as she tagged along.  So fun!  I just love this family and consider it such an honor that they choose me to capture them in pictures. 

Check out Ceely's sneaks below!






















It was so much fun just hanging out with the three of you and having you in front of my lens was a dream, Ceely!  What an exciting time it is for you!  Try and enjoy these last months of this chapter in your life before entering the next.  You will be amazing and I'm so excited for you!  Thank you for making my job easy!  Best wishes as you complete high school and go on to college!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment