Friday, June 26, 2020

Party of 3 (and 2 fur babies) - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I am so glad I finally got to have this awesome crew in front of my lens!  They are our neighbors and they are just good people...all 3 of them.  I could really go on and on, but I will just say that they are just as beautiful on the inside as the outside.  Amy is such a great mom to her kids and it shows in how respectful and kind these two are.  Plus, they are super fun kids too!  I was so excited we got to have their fur babies join in on the fun at the end of the session too!

Check out their sneaks!














I had so much fun capturing you all in pictures!  Thank you for putting your trust in me to freeze in time your love!  It truly was a pleasure!  I cannot wait for you to see your whole gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment