Tuesday, September 17, 2019

The Leone Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I love this family so much, you guys!  Just sincerely GOOD people.  It helps that they are so stinking photogenic to!  I look forward to Labor Day every year because I know that's when they will be on my calendar!  We have gone to so many different locations over these last several years, but Emily and I both agree that this might be our favorite to date!

Check out their Sneak Peeks below!

















You guys are so amazing. I hope you always know how much I appreciate you putting your trust in me year after year to capture your beautiful family in pictures!  I could photograph you all every single day!  You always just KILL IT during your sessions and I just enjoy spending that hour with you each year!  Can't wait for you to see them all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment