Thursday, July 18, 2019

Madeline - PVHS Class of 2020 - Quad Cities Senior Photographer

It was so fun having Madeline in front of my lens!  This beauty can't take a bad picture!  She made my job easy!  I love capturing seniors in pictures...I know I always say it, but they always have an excitement about them.  They are entering a new chapter so soon and have so much to look forward to and so much anticipation of the changes to come.  It creates such a fun vibe during my sessions!  It is also so nice when they bring along (or in this case, take me to) things that are important or meaningful to them.  I was thrilled to go to the barn that Madeline rides at to get pictures of her with her gorgeous horse, Dexter.  As an added bonus, I just LOVE horses and used to ride when I was younger, so the feeling I get being in a barn and surrounded by horses is wonderful. :)

Check out her Sneaks below!

























Thank you, Madeline for being such a dream to photograph!  I loved meeting you and meeting your horse too!  Best wishes to you as you enter this new chapter of your life and head out into the world to chase your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment