Sunday, July 1, 2018

The Birth of Arlee Cutler - Quad Cities Birth Photography

It is always so challenging to pick just a few images from a birth to share.  Even when a birth is fairly uneventful and goes smoothly, there are always such beautiful moments along the way to capture and I always just want to share them all!  I love creating the birth slideshows for my clients where nearly all of the pictures can be in one place, but for now, here is a Sneak Peek of the birth of Sweet Arlee!  This is the 3rd birth I have photographed for Sarah and Travis and the honor is something I cannot put into words!  Sarah is such an incredibly strong mama and does labor and delivery like a champ!

Enjoy the Sneak Peek!






























Sarah and Travis...I cannot express how special it has been to capture these incredibly beautiful and intimate moments for you as you welcomed your 3 youngest babies into this world.  You two are rockstars.  I love witnessing your love and what incredible parents you are.  I'm a little sad that this will be the last time I will be in a delivery room with you!!!  Can't wait for you to see all of the images!

No comments:

Post a Comment