Monday, April 16, 2018

Perla and Melissa - Quad Cities Family Photographer

These two are pretty much any photographer's dream!  They are the sweetest, so gorgeous and fun!  Photographing the love between a mother and her child is always one of my favorite things to photograph so this session was a dream for me!  I've had the pleasure of knowing and photographing these two (and their family) several times now and I look forward to it each and every time.  The love they have always just jumps out of the images and their beauty is undeniable. :)

Check out this Sneak Peek of Perla and her Mommy, Melissa!

















Thank you for putting your trust in me to capture your memories again!  I always love photographing you and your family! I can't wait for you to see all of the images!

No comments:

Post a Comment