Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Phenyx ~ 3 Weeks New! - Quad Cities Newborn Photographer

I had the pleasure of meeting and spending the morning with this incredible family to capture some moments of their newest addition, Phenyx!  Isn't he just a DOLL?!  Wow...those eyes!  He was such an amazing baby, too!

I love capturing real life during newborn sessions.  It's those real moments that sometimes as the years go by, you will cherish and miss so much!

Here is a Sneak Peek of the Rodriguez Family and their sweet baby boy, Phenyx!















Thank you all so much for welcoming me into your home and spending some time in front of my lens.  Phenyx is just perfect and I loved photographing him and all of your family!  I can't wait for you to see all of the images!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful moments captured perfectly, great post
    orlando wedding photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great clicks. one of the best moment in couples life is captured perfectly by photographer.
    Destination Wedding photographer in Napa

    ReplyDelete