Friday, December 20, 2013

Danielle - Quad Cities Maternity Photographer

I love doing maternity photographs!  Pregnancy is just so beautiful...
 


And meeting Danielle and Evan was such a pleasure.  Such a great couple who are anxiously awaiting the arrival of little Hudson!
 
 
 


I love it when couples are willing to do whatever I ask.  It had snowed the day before our session and it was so white and pretty out.  Only there was one problem...it was SEVEN degrees...a bit chilly to say the least!

It was so freezing, but Danielle took her coat off like I asked and smiled through it all! :D
 

I can't wait to meet Hudson and photograph him!  Only 4 more weeks!!!
 
 Thank you Evan and Danielle for welcoming me into your home to photograph the 2 of you before your lives and worlds change forever!  So excited for you two and what is to come!  See you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment