Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Beautiful Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I was so excited to photography this adorable family last night. Samantha is someone who frequents our home as our baby's teacher. Her work with him has been so important in his developement and she is part of this "super team" he has surrounding him to help him grow and develope in the best way he can. We owe Samantha so much for loving and caring for our baby and I was thrilled to be able to meet and photograph her family. She and I hit it off from the start. She is fun and laid back and that's just how the photoshoot went!
 
Adam was a trooper as well...I've been blessed with a string of very cooperative and willing husbands as of late...he was one of them!
 
And Eden...oh Eden.  She was in love with my camera...like wanted to TAKE the pictures.  I loved her.  I totally would have taken her home and kept her forever...such a sweet little girl!
 


At 14 months old, this one is INTEPENDENT!  It was so fun chasing her around and snapping pictures of her.
 
 
 

Yet again, I left the shoot feeling like I NEED a daughter. ;)


So grateful to have Samantha in our lives and in our baby's life.  We look forward to working with her as he grows and developes and hopefully I can talk her into taking pictures of her adorable family again!
 
 Thank you Samantha, Adam and Eden for a fun hour downtown!  And thank you even more for not wearing your Penn State gear!
Go Hawks... ;) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment