Friday, July 9, 2010

Recker Family Fun - Quad City Family Photographer

I had the pleasure of traveling a bit north to take some family photos for this amazing family...

They were TROOPERS!
It was so much fun...for me.
I can't speak for them though! :)

And these two will celebrate their 35th anniversary this year.
They have built such an amazing family...so much fun, and such giving people.
They even sent me home with a plate of "goodies" when I left!
Can't beat that!!!

And these two sweeties were quite the little super models.
They know what to do in front of the lens!

Can you tell that this mother and father are proud of their beautiful daughters?
Well they are...and they should be.

I love fun, spontaneous subjects...



I could have taken pictures of these beauties all day...

Happy (ahem) 4oth Birthday Ed!
Thank you for being such great models for me.
And thank you for the "goodies"!

No comments:

Post a Comment